Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Circle of Prayer Request

I just had an email off Monica and she has posted a very important prayer request on her blog for another blogger. Please go read up on a very special boy named Sean, in Texas by clicking here.
I believe in the power of prayer. I know it had an impact on Kaylas progress when all of blog land joined the circle of prayer for her. Remember also to continue to pray for Kayla as she nears the end of her Chemo. Please go and visit Monica now to join this circle of prayer.

7 comments:

Monica said...

Prayers for Sean from Texas. Thanks for helping us spread the word, Susan.

Take care of you and prayers for Kayla...I think about her often.

BarbaraMG said...

You are a sweet and wonderful lady. Thank you so much for you e mail and your post wondering where I am. I am doing ok. Just trying to move from day to day. I have decided to start blogging again because it is therapy. I am baack at my old site because that is home to me
Thanks again. I really needed your words. They meant a lot.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Susan, thank you so much for your prayers, for your comment on my blog and for this post. While Monica's request came from Texas, Sean is in a hospital in Chapel Hill, NC. I don't think anyone ever anticipated the improvements he's made these last couple of days.

I have followed Kayla's journey on Monica's blog and she remains in my prayers.

Thanks again.

deni said...

Sean has been added to my prayer list, and my won circle of prayer.

Of course, I continue to pray for Kayla.

The background looks good.

sharon said...

Well good for you for treating yourself to a new camera. I'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it, and, once you become filthy rich off of all your photos, it'll pay for itself!!!

I popped by and read about Sean. It's heartbreaking.

Fred said...

I hope Kayla continues her progress, and I'll visit Monica.

It was great to stop by and catch up with what's going on, Susan. Have a great weekend.

Fred said...

That was me up there. Blogger's going nuts.