Thursday, December 28, 2006

Photo Editor

For Christmas, Santa brought me a photo editing program. Ive finally had time to play with it a little today.
Here is the original photo. This fella was riding along in his custom adult size tricycle, with his two big dogs pulling him along as though it were a sleigh ride. I snapped the picture hurriedly through the windshield of my car. I knew at the time it would be poor quality but wanted to capture this amusing sight despite that.
Now, with the photo editor, I was able to crop it and brighten it and also sharpen it a bit. Makes for a much better photo. So now what do you think of it? It is still a bit grainy, but much improved on the whole.

10 comments:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

which editing programme

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

I helped Clint, our nieghbour buy a digital camera, Kodak 4mp 3x optical zoom from Staples for 99 bucks....good deal

August95 said...

Oh you are going to have so much fun going through your old pics :)
A little tweek here and there is always fun. I like to put D in strange places, like sitting on a mushroom lol.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy your New Year :)

Peggy said...

Have fun with the editing. No photo will be safe! Thanks for visiting!

sharon said...

Wow, that's very cool. That sounds like a fun toy!
Happy 2007!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. that is quite an improvement. I absolutely LOVE playing with my photo editing software. It is amazing what one can do. It still blows me away.. all this wonderful computer stuff.

ellen said...

Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Excellent job Susan! I think I have a program that might do that but I just don't have the time to learn how to use it. Isn't new technology fascinating?
Hugs,
Faye

Anonymous said...

Photo editing software is amazing. It can give a whole new life to a so-so pic. I work at a magazine so we have high-powered software. It's great.

Unknown said...

A little late, but here I am :-) Great improvement Susan. I also like to know which editing program you have.