Sunday, December 03, 2006

Blue Answer


Here is the blue answer to the mystery photo 'Blue Question'. There were some interesting guesses. It is our humble abode, lit up for the first time this year. Our tree got decorated tonight also. A further reminder to me that its time to finish up that shopping! We leave our lights up all year round, because we have enough work to do around here without putting lights up and down. With what precious free time we do have, I have other things need doing. Besides the time goes so quickly, wasnt it just last Christmas yesterday? Only two bulbs need replacing, now thats a quick fix!
I would like to send my blog friends a Christmas Card. SO if you email susanstcyr65@hotmail.com me your address, ill get right on it. I think it makes such a personal touch to have some tangible bit of christmas cheer.
Here is a cool thing I stole from Peace of Mind.
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

This is fun :)

Copy and paste the code above into the address line. Press enter. Be sure to scroll up to the top of the blog.Works for any blog.

8 comments:

gal artist said...

Your house looks pretty, I got the outside decorated, but have to do the tree and the inside.

Louisiana said...

i love Christmas lights. Any shape, color and size. I love the Christmas spirit. How wonderful your house looks. So cozy and welcoming.

I see i missed a couple of posts, sorry..i will try to make them up asap.

Now i think you have my adress already. Let me know if you need it again. A card from you sweet, loving addtion to my Christmas Cheer. God Bless for your thoughtfulness ;)

Anonymous said...

How did you do the photo in the first one? I had no idea what it was. That thing to do with a blog space was neat. Took me a minute to figure out to put it infront of my address...then cool...I tried it on some other spaces..really neat.

Some fellow from Jordan traced the book tag all the way back to my space!

Have a great day. How is Kayla doing?
Faye

Mike said...

Like the lights, and the freaky dancing picture show my blog just turned in to.

sharon said...

Your house looks all Christmassy! I couldn't figure out the website thing, but I'll keep trying.

Anonymous said...

Love the blue Christmas lights. Such a peaceful glow.

chosha said...

That effect is COOL! I hope it's okay if I steal it too and post on my blog for people to try.

Carolanne said...

That code is so cool - I almost want to add more images to my blog to make it even prettier.
Yours looks so so pretty.
How did you find that code?