Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Attend a Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Final Game.
2. Spend time living on the prairies.
3. Nurse in a third world country. (or the prairies!)
4. See all my children grown and in happy, stable relationships.
5. Be a grandmother…after #4 is actualized.
6. Learn to ride a horse.
7. Sleep on a yacht in the middle of the CALM ocean.
Seven things I can do:
1. I see value in every human being I meet.
2. I see the miracle of Gods creation every where I look.
3. I can sing at karaokee.
4. I can settle fussy newborns.
5. I can float on water without trying (due to my high fat content?)
6. I can dislocate my right shoulder, hip and thumb. (There’s an enviable talent, eh?)
7. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
Seven things I can’t do:
1. I can’t run.
2. I can’t stay angry.
3. I can’t believe how blessed I am.
4. I can’t sleep in a messy bed. Even if I didn’t make my bed all day, I have to tuck it and smooth all the sheets before I get in.
5. I can’t abide spoiled children.
6. I can’t say no to my hubby when he gets that look in his eye.
7. I can’t look over the guard rails when im driving on a bridge, Eyes straight ahead or I almost wet myself with fear. I am ok if someone else is driving.
Seven things that attract me to another person:
1. Intelligence. You can see it in the eyes.
4. Taller than me.
7. Puts importance on family conections.
Seven things I say most often:
1. “Did you remember take your pill today?”
2. “Has anybody let the dogs out?”
3. “Quick! Where’s my camera?”
4. “I gotta pee again!”
5. “Who took my batteries?”
6. “Keith!!!! Where do dirty socks go?”
7. “How many times do I have to tell you guys?”
Seven books I've enjoyed:
1. Mary Stewart - Crystal Cave (Merlin Series)
2. Jean Auel - Clan of the Cave Bear(Earth Children Series )
3. Steven King - The Stand
4 Steven King/ Peter Straub - The Talisman
5. The red leather Bible my grandparents gave me on my 13th Birthday
6. Potter and Perry's Basic Nursing. One of my school texts. Always pick up something new each time I look at it.
7. David Wilkerson - The Cross and the Switchblade . Read it in grade 8 and it showed me that Gods love reaches all types. Also opened my eyes to the horrors of drug abuse.
Seven movies I have enjoyed:
1. Brave heart
2. Much ado about Nothing
3. Born Free
4. The Impossible Journey
7. Wuthering Heights (i remember watching this when I was tiny with my Grandma. I slept over at her house and she let me stay up late watching it with her, we both cried).
Seven people to do this little blogger game:
I wont tag anyone. If you want to play, just post your sevens.